What can Chiropractic do for you?
Chiropractic manipulations assist in restoring proper motion and treatment of pain in the neck, spine, and body.
“[Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy] in conjunction with [standard medical care] offers a significant advantage for decreasing pain and improving physical functioning when compared with only standard care, for men and women between 18 and 35 years of age with acute low back pain.”
Goertz et al. (2013), Spine
According to the American Chiropractic Association, experts estimate that up to 80% of the American population will experience back pain at some point. Having a dependable and attentive chiropractor in your Fairbanks and North Pole community, for this reason, is so important. Neck and back pain should never be ignored. Your nervous system coordinates with all the functions in your body, therefore if one area is in pain, it can affect other areas as well.
Give us a call if you are experiencing any of the following
- Shooting pain, tingling or weakness in your legs (possible sign of a pinched nerve or slipped disc).
- Limited flexibility in your arms and legs.
- Shoe soles wearing out unevenly (a sign of pelvic misalignment).
- Chronic back pain (common for sedentary jobs and/or jobs that require you to sit or stand for an excessive amount of time).
- Pressure on your back, neck, and shoulders.
- Frequent headaches (possible dehydration, malnutrition or oxygen deprivation, but headaches can also be a sign of misalignment in your neck or spine).
- Motor Vehicle, Sports Injury, or Trauma (can induce joint pain or degeneration).
- Pregnancy pain (discomfort from your back, hips, and joints can be attributed to pelvic imbalance)
How we can help
Meet our Chiropractor
Michaela Krohn, DC
Contact the Woodland Wellness Center to schedule your chiropractic appointment with Dr. Michaela.